I have had a crazy busy weekend. When i wasn’t shopping and spending a ridculous amount of money on make-up, i was redecorating my room and upcycling old furniture 🙂
I made some really great drug store make up purchases on Saturday, so i wanted to share them with you.
So here’s a list of what’s above, and what i think of what i’ve already used.
1. Real techniques starter set and Flat contour (from the bold metals collection) brushes. I already have a lot of RT brushes, and i love them, they literally do all the work for you, perfect for seamlessly blending contour, eye shadow and foundation.
2. T-Zone Pore strips – It;s that time of year when my skin gets really clogged around my nose and chin, these help keep that at bay 🙂
3. B. (Superdrug own brand) Make up Brush cleaner – This is really good value and great when your brushes need a quick spruce. Good brush care is essential to making your more costly brushes last.
4. Tangle teezer – Now i’ve managed to grow my hair, i’m finding that it get’s tangled. This is great to throw in my handbag.
5. Envy false eyelashes – these are from primark! Thought i’d give them a try.
6. Barry M Gelly nail polishes in Prickly pear (lilac), Rose hip (baby pink), and blueberry (blue, obvs). – I have tried these before and loved them, so got some spring colours.
7. Rimmel 60 seconds super shine nail polishes in Breakfast in bed (mint green) and Rain rain go away ( nude, from the Rita Ora collection) – I thought i’d try these as they are less costly than the Barry M and have a nice colour range.
8. Rimmel Lasting finish concealer in Porcelain- I really like the coverage of this, perfect for redness and blemishes, but creases under the eyes.
9. Collection Lasting perfection concealer – This has great coverage and doesn’t crease under the eyes.
10. Gosh long lasting brow pen in Dark Brown – This is a felt tip, really easy to apply short strokes that look like hairs and is reasonably priced. It’s really easy to apply, i love it!
11. Gosh defining brow gel in colour 002 – This is really good for holding stray hairs in place and adding a little bit of definition.
12. Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Nude – I use this on my lower waterline to make my eyes look bigger. Perfect for spring time make up.
13. B. Stunning Vibrant eye shimmer in Lizzie – This nudey pink cream shadow is a perfect base for lighter spring/summer colours.
14. 17 Peep show mascara in Black – This has lengthening fibres, isn’t clumpy and is really defining.
15. Sleek Blush pallette in Pink Lemonade – This has 3 colours; Icing sugar (powder), Macaroon (cream), and Pink Mint (powder). I absolutely love sleek blushes, they are super pigmented, which makes them long lasting, the colour variety is amazing and they are such good value for money!
What do you think of my beauty buys? Is there anything you think should or shouldn’t be on my list?
Let me know in the comments, i’d love to hear what you think.