A lot has changed for me recently. I’ve discovered a lot of passions i never knew i had, and i am leaving the world of work to go back to school and become a nurse.
It got me to thinking, there are a lot of things i want to do with my life, and unless i put them on on paper (or on blog) they may get forgotten about in the day-to-day movement of life, so i compiled a bucket list.
I gave myself a few rules. They have to be realistic, and within my power (not something i want from someone else). I also have no limit on the number of goals on this list, as i don’t believe on putting limits on aspirations.
So here it is, my bucket list:
- Design and decorate my own dream house.
- Milk a cow.
- Sell my own crafts at a fair.
- Go behind the scenes at Disney world.
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Ride an elephant in India.
- Run my own business.
- Shop along Rodeo Drive.
- Make a perfect Soufflé
- Snorkel Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
- Swim with Dolphins.
- Own a Louis Vuitton Steam Trunk.
- See the Great Pyramid and the Great Sphinx at Giza.
- Help the Sea Turtles on Big Island, Hawaii, back to the sea after they’ve hatched.
- Touch a Whale.
- Stand on the Equator.
- Cuddle a Lion cub.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Attend the yearly sale at Harrods department store in London.
- Walk behind a waterfall.
- Solve Rubik’s cube.
- Bake a four layer cake.
- Make a Tiramisu.
- Learn to play chess.
- Have a monkey sit on my shoulder.
- Close my eyes, point to a location on a map, then go there.
- Have a walk-in wardrobe (with a whole cupboard just for make-up).
- Travel first class.
- Know the difference between Stalagmites and Stalactites.
- Spend New Years Eve in Times Square.
- Hire a personal shopper.
- Pick coffee beans in Brazil.
- Help educate the public that Mental illness is illness.
- Travel to Egypt.
- Own a really good camera.
- Shear a Sheep.
- Spend a day as a Penguin keeper at a zoo.
- Roll in the mud.
- Learn to cook genuine Southern Fried Chicken.
- Hear the Bells of Notre Dame.
- Donate blood.
- Wash my hair in rain water.
Paint a mural on my wall.
- Win at Twister.
I will continue adding to this list throughout my life, but i am so glad i have it all recorded somewhere.
Is there anything on my list you’d love to do, or is there something you think you would add?
I’d love to hear what you all think ❤